Products You May Like
Some people also claim that if you go for more than 5 hours without eating, you’ll risk going catabolic and lose all your precious gains. But is this true? In this video we’ll look at what the science says and how important meal frequency is for muscle growth.
[SUPPLEMENTS] SCIENCE-BASED SUPPLEMENTS THAT WORK!
[FREE BOOK] CLAIM YOUR FREE COPY OF BULK UP FAST!
[MASS-5 FULL BODY] HIGH FREQUENCY FULL BODY WORKOUT
[SHREDDED-12] SCIENCE-BASED FAT LOSS PROGRAM
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26024494/
 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3070624/
 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558471/
 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27511985/
 – https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnut.2021.615849/full#:~:text=Age%2Dassociated%20anabolic%20resistance%20is,%2Dbased%20exercise%20(61).
 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19776143/